Life Skills Development Melbourne
Get the support you deserve today on 0420 531 988
Expert Care Community Services can help you work on goals to develop your independence, confidence and everyday life skills so that you can make the most of your life. Contact us today!
Develop the Skills To Succeed at Life
A disability should not stop a person from living independently and freely. One way to achieve this is through training programs and activities that will help them develop these skills. At Expert Care Community Services, we provide a range of training programs and development activities to assist in the development of basic living skills and life skills.
Our training programs can be conducted through group activities or individual activities, which will include communication skills, social skills, financial management, and problem-solving skills, amongst others. Contact us today for more information.
Helping you live free
General Life Skills Development
Over our years of experience within the disability and community sectors, we have come to recognize and appreciate the level of complexity faced by people with a disability when tackling everyday tasks and activities. We can provide training and development across a range of life skills, including:
- Personal hygiene: such as showering, toileting and personal care
- Nutrition: such as shopping for groceries and planning for and preparing a healthy meal
- Maintaining cleanliness in your home: such as housework, laundering of clothes and addressing maintenance issues or repairs
- Communicating with service providers and support networks
- Transport and travel: such as planning your journey, accessing public transport and troubleshooting issues.
Alternatively, if you have a unique skill that you want to learn, Expert Care Community Services will work with you to reach your goal. Find out more today!
Develop your independence
Let us help you along your way
If you are at the start of your NDIS journey and would like some support, Expert Care Community Services is here to help. Contact us today for a chat.
- NDIS Registered Provider
- Disability Support Services
- NDIS Support Coordination
- NDIS Plan Management
- Life Skills Development
- Client Focused
- Skilled And Experienced Staff
- Exceptional Value For Money
- Freedom of Choice
- Melbourne and surrounding suburbs